INTEGRATED QUALITY POLICY
(Quality, environmental and health & safety at work policy)
Management of R&D Center “Alfatec” is committed to continuously improve the performance of Integrated quality management system, as well as environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
Integrated quality policy is based on the following principles:
- Rating the quality of services provided by the user is a fundamental measure of our work, and satisfaction of our customers is the highest goal.
- Building a good partnership with suppliers, to ensure continuity and high quality of our work.
- Planning and implementing measures to address risks and opportunities in order to increase the effectiveness of an integrated management system and product improvement.
- Reviewing the needs and expectations of all stakeholders.
- The establishment of good internal and external communications as the basis for the transfer of knowledge and information and promoting awareness of employees about the need of quality management, environmental protection, health and safety at work and information security management.
- Continuous research and development efforts on creating new technical and technological solutions to enhance the quality of products and services.
- Providing support to the community to encourage our research and development activities.
- Respect for individual values of employees and systematic investment in staff development to achieve greater satisfaction and solidarity with the Organization.
- Increasing the overall safety and health of employees in the workplace and working environment.
- Ensuring good living standards of employees.
- Preservation of existing capital and create additional value founders.
- The use of raw materials, energy and natural resources in a rational and safe manner, research of new materials and equipment in order to reduce workplace risk levels.
- Promotion of the use of renewable energy sources.
- Promotion of rational consumption of electricity and energy efficiency.
- Reducing the amount of waste and reducing their impact on the environment.
- Compliance with legal and technical regulations, codes and standards related to our products and services, environmental protection, health and safety at work and information security.
- Continuous identification and assessment of all potential hazards and hazards related to business activities in order to minimize risks.
- Active cooperation with the community in order to preserve the living and working environment and raise the ecological awareness of employees, business partners, users of our products and citizens.
- Participation in projects and activities of business partners and the community, whose goal is to preserve the working and living environment in the field of business processes of the Organization.
- Appointment of representatives for OH&S issues, as well as consulting and participation of employees in order to improve the OH&S management system and reduce risks in the workplace.
- Continuous education for the purpose of safety and prevention of injuries at work and deterioration of the health condition of employees and improvement of the effectiveness of OH&S.
This policy is publicly available and commitment of the Organization’s staff is to implement it.