INTEGRATED QUALITY POLICY
(Quality, environmental and health & safety at work policy)
Management of Research and Development Center “Alfatec” is committed to continuously improve the performance of Integrated quality management system, as well as environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
Integrated quality policy is based on the following principles:
- Rating the quality of services provided by the user is a fundamental measure of our work, and satisfaction of our customers is the highest goal.
- Building a good partnership with suppliers, to ensure continuity and high quality of our work.
- Planning and implementing measures to address risks and opportunities in order to increase the effectiveness of an integrated management system and product improvement.
- Reviewing the needs and expectations of all stakeholders.
- The establishment of good internal and external communications as the basis for the transfer of knowledge and information and promoting awareness of employees about the need of quality management and the environment.
- Continuous research and development efforts on creating new technical and technological solutions to enhance the quality of products and services.
- Providing support to the community to encourage our research and development activities.
- Respect for individual values of employees and systematic investment in staff development to achieve greater satisfaction and solidarity with the Organization.
- Increasing the overall safety and health of employees in the workplace and working environment.
- Ensuring good living standards of employees.
- Preservation of existing capital and create additional value founders.
- The use of raw materials, energy and natural resources in a rational and safe manner.
- Promotion of the use of renewable energy sources.
- Promotion of rational consumption of electricity and energy efficiency.
- Reducing the amount of waste and reducing their impact on the environment.
- Compliance with legal and technical regulations, codes and standards, environmental protection and health and safety at work.
- Continuous identification and assessment of all potential hazards and hazards related to business activities in order to minimize risks.
- Active cooperation with the community in order to preserve the living and working environment and raise the ecological awareness of employees, business partners, users of our products and citizens.
- Participation in projects and activities of business partners and the community, whose goal is to preserve the working and living environment in the field of business processes of the Organization.
This policy is publicly available and commitment of the Organization’s staff is to implement it.
As a part of its core business, R&D Center “Alfatec” performs applied research and development, creates innovation, and launches new knowledge and technologies in its own production and services, as well as production and services of other undertakings.
Other activities that R&D Center “Alfatec” may perform are defined by statute as follows:
- production of various metering and information systems, measuring and control and other electronic systems;
- monitoring the parameters of energy quality and consumption in electrical distribution systems and industrial plants;
- activities of safety and health at work (ASHW);
- monitoring and control parameters of working and living environment.
In carrying out its activities R&D Center “Alfatec” wants to achieve the basic objectives and specific goals:
- development of innovative products, technologies, processes and services created using their own or others’ results of scientific research, which will have competitive properties on the market;
- significant changes to existing products, technologies and processes to acquire, preserve and improve their competitive performance;
- use and transfer of modern technology;
- expanding network of customers by developing new, attractive markets;
- increasing the range by introducing new competitive features of existing products;
- assistance in converting original ideas into innovative products;
- establishment of such cooperation more closely with companies from abroad and the commercialization of research results to international markets through the use of their sales channels;
- assistance to interested parties, the results of projects to start production and work on starting our own production;
- cooperation in the preparation of courses, seminars, roundtables and other forms of continuous education that enhance innovation capacity and potential holders of innovative activities,
- connection with other scientific-research and companies interested in improving this area;
- support to the development of innovative activities and the development of small and medium enterprises in Serbia;
- implementation of existing projects and finding new ideas for preserving and improving the energy efficiency of our country;
- retrieval and application of new, renewable sources of energy;
- clustering of organizations and institutions interested in increasing energy efficiency;
- the greater involvement of young researchers in research and development projects;
- working atmosphere in which the job is fun and challenge, freedom and responsibility.