Advantages over existing solutions
- Integrate the functions of battery chargers, DC UPS power supply, telemetric modules, battery status monitoring.
- The mode of existence of the primary consumer of the supply voltage is supplied from primary sources, while the battery is charged in the independent circuit. This is possible to control the maximum overall consumption.
- Nominal battery voltage is the same as the voltage value of the primary sources.
- Applied BOOST SMPS which is the primary source voltage risesduring charging the righteousness required for I / O characteristic of charge, resulting in extremely low charging losses because sse voltage rises to 15% of the SMPS efficiency of over 90%.
Currently switching from the primary to the secondary power source (battery) and back, so that there is a time constant in the power supply system that is connected to ATMOD.
The hardware is designed so that the UPS and battery DC voltage to be one unit, while the second processor complex is the part that would measure paramtere charger and UPS, enterdetected, managed and communicated digital outputs via RS485interface.
ATMOD module includes:
- Automated nominal battery charging current I = 800 mA
- UPS circuit voltage 12 V DC
- Processor unit
- 4 opto-isolated digital inputs (relative to a common end)
- An analog current input 0-25 mA
- 2 independent relay outputs
- 1 RS485 port
- A USB 2.0 port (for configuration and firmware change)